RSS
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Where do I host my website, best webshosting company

I really don’t understand how I ever lived without my current web host. I have being using ICD Host for just over 4 years now, and I can’t imagine using anything else.
My biggest concern with a hosting company has always been support. I don’t want to wait around for nearly two days on a help request that will probably only take five minutes to resolve. This is something that has irritated me to no end on my previous hosts. ICD guarantees a response within one hour and quite frequently, I have tickets resolved in under ten minutes during the day!
Now, with support like this I wouldn’t mind paying a premium price. I don’t though. Their most expensive package costs $10.00 (Business Package) a month , with their basic package being only $6.00 (Universal Package) and both packages include also a domain!. You really can’t go wrong with 15 gigs of transfer bandwidth for a mere $6.00.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire